Benjamin Rush Institute is the only non-partisan, non-profit organization in America educating medical students about free market ideas in healthcare.
- If you believe that the doctor-patient relationship is the primary means of delivering quality medical care—relying on free enterprise, not government dictates—we invite you to join BRI.
- You will become part of a very close-knit, dedicated group of medical students and professors, doctors, physicians, healthcare professionals, and free market advocates.
- Restore freedom in healthcare with policies that preserve and protect the doctor-patient relationship and give the most people the best access to quality medical care at the most competitive prices.
- BRI has had steady chapter growth since 2009. We need your help to get the word out to more medical students in America.
- There are presently 141 accredited MD-granting institutions and 30 accredited DO-granting institutions in the U.S. We’re barely scratching the surface of our potential!
- The number of events has risen dramatically due to improved internal operations, outreach, and affiliate participation.
- Events include debates, lectures, panel discussions, Journal Clubs, documentary movie screenings, introductory chapter meetings, and community service activities.